Android Developer Required with a minimum of 2 Years of experience
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• In-depth understanding of the android components: Activities, Fragments, background services, and Services.
• Good understanding of coroutines.
• Hands-on with Jetpack Architecture Components: LiveData, WorkMaanger, View Binding, Coroutines, and Lifecycle Aware Components.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Experience in MVVM, Live Data, and Room DB.
• Able to work on different architecture (MVC, MVP, and MVVM) and design patterns.
• Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration, and tools (GIT, JIRA, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android & advanced concepts.
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
• Familiarity with tools like postman, swagger and mobile app development tools.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
• The candidate must have experience of at least 1 year in using Kotlin.
• The candidate must understand the MVVM architecture pattern along with design patterns such as Builder, Singleton, etc.
• The candidate must a clear understanding of the REST protocol.
• Good communication skills.
Salary Range: ₹4,00,000/- LPA to ₹8,00,000/- LPA on Hand
Share your resume over email@example.com